Every body knows that the eggs are nutritious but they had a bad reputation just because they contain cholesterol. When an egg contains 180 mg of cholesterol, er're sure that it is unhealthy, but that cholesterol would not going to kill you.
And our body always needs good cholesterol.in order to produce the hormones like cortisol, estrogen and testosterone.
That's why our body always stores some cholesterol. In fact our body also produces cholesterol but when when we get it enough from the diet, our body will produce less.
I am sure that very few people knows the fact that eggs too contains antioxidants and they are known as Zeaxanthin and Lutein. They both are good for our eyes and amazingly they are present in the yolk not the egg white. We generally stay away from the yolk as we think it is full of cholesterol but a study says that these antioxidants significantly reduces the risk of cataracts as you age.
Also, another important fact about eggs is that it contains 11 amino acids which have the reputation of sustaining life in us. There are few facts about the healthier part of the eggs and they are as follows:
- Whenever you'll have eggs you'll feel full and stabilise your appetite. This can reduce your cravings and helps you in weight loss programme.
- A study says that eggs have the capability to reduce the stress levels drastically, as they can effect the mood indirectly.
- They are rich in Vitamin B complex. So, they can enhance the quality of your skin and hair. They are also good for your nervous system.
- Our body needs Vitamin D to absorb calcium well. Though you can get that in sunlight, eggs can provide the same and indirectly strengthen your bones as well as your teeth.
- As eggs contains both good and bad cholesterol but here good cholesterol is at higher side than the bad cholesterol.
- Eggs contains a nutrient known as choline which enhances the neurological functions in our body.
- Health experts says that eggs can reduce the risk of cardio vascular diseases.
- Eggs are said to give a boost to your immune system and help your body to fight against the infections.
- Your body needs certain nutrients that helps to convert the food matter into fuel. egss contains that nutrients.